Get three of your five a day with this fresh, colourful salad, it's healthy, easy to make and delicious.
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 oranges
- 4 handfuls rocket leaves
- 2 cooked beetroots, chopped
- drop oil
- 80g thinly sliced
- 80g pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- handful mint leaves
- few sprigs dill, chopped
- Put the sliced onion in a bowl, add the vinegar and toss well. Cut the peel and pith from the orange then segment over the onion bowl to make sure that you catch any juice.
- Pile the rocket onto plates and dot over the beetroot and orange. Rub a drop of oil around a non-stick frying pan then fry the halloumi in the pan for about 30 seconds each side until golden.
- Stir the pomegranate into the onions and spoon this and all the dressing, over the rocket, then top with the halloumi and scatter with the pumpkin seeds, mint and dill.